I was just looking at when I was last on here giving my thoughts and it's been over two years. Where have I been? What have I been doing. Anything exciting? Well, here goes.
- I've been in two "Great Strides" Walks
- I've moved into a new house
- I've had a cyst removed from my palate (whatever that is)
- I've had my adnoids removed
- I've had my sinus cleaned out
- Mason and I have a swing-set
- I have "clean grass" in my backyard
- My mom has quit work and is home every day when I get out of school
- Mason is in pre-school
- Mason has been in the hospital for a check-up after he passed out at our house
- When he came home I declared it "Mason's Day at the Schriever house"
- I let him play with any toy he wanted
- He got any book he wanted
- I was so glad he was home I let him have whatever he wanted - It was a lot of fun
- Mason knows his ABC's
- I'm having my tonsil's out this week
- My Grandpa is retiring so he can spend more time with me and Mason
- Can you believe I use to call him "ompa"
- I am in goooooooooood health
- I'm a CTR 5 in Primary at Church
- My Dad is still a Lawyer
WOW!!! that's a lot for a little (big) kid to have done in such a short time. I am excited about life. Everything is so good. I love my parents and brother so much.
Watch this space - I'm back and I'll try to keep you informed
Love you all,
Connor John Schriever